The Modern Game Promotional Society Inc.
3: Once the Application has been accepted a Judging Kit will be sent with the following:
- An extract of the Australian Poultry Standards 2nd Edition on Modern Game.
- MGPS Judges Code of conduct
- How to conduct yourself at a show.
- A list of Oral questions.
- A written examination paper containing questions relating to the Standard.
- The process in detail and all documents that require verification
4: Ian will contact you to participate in the oral questions and ask that you complete the written questions
5: For Judges that are on a State body Judging Register e.g. VPFA, FQAC, SAPA, or if you are not on any State Panel but are a Recognized Judge once Ian has reviewed your answers on the Standard questions he will contact to advise of your acceptance onto the Judging Panel.
6: Applicants that have never judged will be required to complete the following steps after Ian has reviewed the questions you have submitted
- The candidate must act as an assistant to an MGPS open panel judge at two show’s catering for at least a minimum of 60 Modern Game.
- Send all your Documentation to Ian Simpson.
On completion of all steps a report will be done by Ian Simpson and a copy of Ian’s report stating approval will be sent to the MGPS Secretary who will send the Open Panel Judging Kit with the Certificate of Competency.
If not approved a letter will be sent advising of the outcome.